Author Topic: Jokes  (Read 61 times)

PippaJane

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Jokes
« on: June 19, 2019, 11:02:27 PM »
The teacher asked her students which state they thought has the most cows. A little girl raised her hand and said Texas.  The teacher said, "That is right, you get an 'A'. Now which state do you think has the most sheep?"

A little boy raised his hand and said Montana. The teacher said, "That's right, you get an 'A'. Who can tell me which state has the most turkeys?"

Little Johnny raised his hand and said, that's easy, "Washington D.C."

The teacher gave him an A+.

PippaJane

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Jokes
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2019, 11:03:09 PM »
A lonely frog telephoned the Psychic Hotline and asked what his future holds.  His Personal Psychic Advisor tells him, "You are going to meet a beautiful young girl who will want to know everything about you."

The frog is thrilled, "This is great! Will I meet her at a party?" he croaks.

"No," says the psychic, "in biology class."

PippaJane

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2019, 08:55:39 PM »
As the manager of our hospital's softball team, I was responsible for returning equipment to the proper owners at the end of the season.  When I walked into the surgery department carrying a bat that belonged to one of the surgeons, I passed several patients and their families in a waiting area.  "Look, honey," one man said to his wife. "Here comes your anesthesiologist."

heartbroken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2019, 11:22:56 PM »
Last week a little girl came home from school and approached her mother: "Mom, some of the kids at school today said that you were the Easter Bunny. Is that true?"

The mom kneeled down by her daughter and said, "Do you really want to know?"

"Yes" the girl replied.

The mother sighed, thinking of the end of the innocence of childhood, "Yes, dear, I am the Easter Bunny."

The little girl looked at her in amazement, "How do you get to ALL of those houses???"