Author Topic: FUNNY (and real) SIGNS Part 2  (Read 361 times)

Cocopops

• View Profile
FUNNY (and real) SIGNS Part 2
« on: April 20, 2023, 12:32:26 PM »
FUNNY (and real) SIGNS

Part 2

I recently observed a sign out front of a church intending to advertise a fundraiser for the youth group: "Archery Shoot Youth Fundraiser." (Eric)

The funniest sign I've seen lately is on the road leading into the Birmingham, AL airport. It says "Parking" and has an arrow...pointing at the graveyard! (Lalaclown)

In San Luis Obispo, all the city busses have plastered on their sides, "SLO Transit." (SLO is the abbreviation of the city name.)

The funniest sign I ever saw was apparently supposed to be a Christmas message.  It was a very simple sign.  All it said was, "This shall be a sign to you." (Tim)

At First Assembly of God in Union Grove, WI, the sign out front once read: "Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Sun worship 10:30 am." (Daniel)

A barber in East Petersburg, PA has a sign stating, "I need your head in my business." (Vivian)

In Amarillo, TX there is a Burger King sign that reads, "Work for the King, Not The Clown" (referring to McDonalds). (Alan)

At our AA clubhouse in Lemon Grove, a sign on the bulletin board states: "Unattended children will be given espresso and a free puppy!" (Lisa)

There's a brake shop in Brea that has a sign that says: "We stand in front of our brake jobs." (Cindy)

Sign at a hairdresser: "I'm a beautician, not a magician." (Barbara)

For a local sanitation company: "You Dump It! We Pump It!" (Taboo)

On a veterinarian/taxidermist marquee: "Either way you get your cat back." (J Bo)

heartbroken

• View Profile
Re: FUNNY (and real) SIGNS Part 2
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2023, 11:30:50 AM »
 :yes10: