Author Topic: HOW CAN YOU TELL IF TWO ADULTS EATING DINNER AT A RESTAURANT ARE IN LOVE?  (Read 28 times)

PippaJane

• Administrator
    • View Profile
HOW CAN YOU TELL IF TWO ADULTS EATING DINNER AT A RESTAURANT ARE IN LOVE?

"Just see if the man picks up the check. That's how you can tell if he's in love."
Bobby, 9

"Lovers will just be staring at each other and their food will get cold...Other people care more about the food."
Bart, 9

"Romantic adults usually are all dressed up, so if they are just wearing jeans it might mean they used to go out or they just broke up."
Sarah, 9

"See if the man has lipstick on his face."
Sandra, 7

"It's love if they order one of those desserts that are on fire. They like to order those because it's just like how their hearts are--on fire."
Christine, 9

TITLES OF THE LOVE BALLADS YOU CAN SING TO YOUR BELOVED

"'How Do I Love Thee When You're Always Picking Your Nose?'"
Arnold, 10

"You Are My Darling Even Though You Also Know My Sister."
Larry, 8

"'I Love Hamburgers, I Like You!'"
Eddie, 6

"I Am in Love with You Most of the Time, but Don't Bother Me When I'm with My Friends."
Bob, 9

"Hey, Baby, I Don't like Girls but I'm Willing to Forget You Are One!"
Will, 7

"Honey, I Got Your Curly Hair and Your Nintendo on My Mind."
Sharon, 9

WHAT MOST PEOPLE ARE THINKING WHEN THEY SAY "I LOVE YOU"

"The person is thinking: Yeah, I really do love him. But I hope he showers at least once a day."
Michelle, 9

"Some lovers might be real nervous, so they are glad that they finally got it out and said it and now they can go eat."
Dick, 7

CONCERNING THE ORIGINS OF LOVE

"Cupid kissed God and that got the ball rollin'."
Julio, 9

"One of the Greek lady gods got a crush on one of the Greek man gods. He tried to hit her with lightning and thunderbolts, but he just couldn't get her away from him.  After a while, they became the first married gods."
Robbie, 8