Author Topic: I'm A Celeb fans fear Hollie Arnold will be first star axed in brutal eliminatio  (Read 1181 times)

Lost Soul

• View Profile
https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/im-celeb-fans-fear-hollie-23076469?utm_source=mirror_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Royalnews1&utm_campaign=im_a_celeb_newsletter&ccid=2369561

I'm A Celeb fans fear Hollie Arnold will be first star axed in brutal elimination

EXCLUSIVE: I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! viewers have voted Hollie Arnold as the first star to be eliminated from Gwrych Castle in a brand new Mirror Online survey

By Brogan-Leigh Hurst Showbiz Reporter

02:06, 27 NOV 2020Updated03:14, 27 NOV 2020

I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! fans fear Paralympian Hollie Arnold will be the first star to get axed from the show.  The new series has only been on screens for just over one week, but it's set to cause chaos as Friday night will see the first elimination of the show's 20th season.  A survey held by Mirror Online revealed that 32% of fans think that Hollie won't be on the reality show for much longer.  She received a total of 3,359 votes as the first star to be booted off the gruelling competition.  Former Strictly star AJ Pritchard is shortly behind her in second place.  The ballroom dancer received 1,276 responses and 12% of the vote for him to be kicked out of Gwrych Castle after Hollie.  The results show new campmate Ruthie Henshall, former EastEnders star Jessica Plummer and ex-soap star Shane Richie in joint third place.  However with a total of 1,027 responses, Ruthie is more likely to be the third star to get axed by the public vote, according to our data.  Victoria Derbyshire, Beverley Callard and Giovanna Fletcher have landed themselves in a safe place as 5% of viewers voted for them as fourth.  But the journalist is less safe than the rest of her co-stars as she received 562 votes, which puts her at a higher risk of being booted off sooner than Beverley, with 502 votes, and Giovanna, with 499.  Russell Watson, Sir Mo Farah, Vernon Kay and Jordan North are the most likeable stars suggesting one of them could be crowned the winner.  It appears 3% of viewers voted for the boys to be the fifth star to leave the show.  Jordan is the most safe out of Russell and Mo as he only has 325 votes, whereas Russell has 350 and Mo has 346.  Vernon Kay is the least likely star to be eliminated as he comes out safe at the bottom of the results.  Only 2% of fans voted for the TV presenter to go out, which suggests they like his bubbly character.