Author Topic: Woman's 'spiteful' revenge on rude McDonald's customer in really long drive-thr  (Read 1402 times)

Cocopops

• View Profile
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/womans-spiteful-revenge-rude-mcdonalds-22192931

Woman's 'spiteful' revenge on rude McDonald's customer in really long drive-thru queue

A woman went viral for sharing an epic tale of revenge after supposedly clashing with another customer at Mcdonald's - but it seems the story isn't quite what it appears

By Courtney PochinAudience Writer

09:23, 15 JUN 2020 Updated 08:41, 16 JUN 2020

With McDonald's recently re-opening a number of their drive-thrus for takeaway, people all over have been queuing for a Big Mac, fries, some McNuggets, and a McFlurry.  And while many fans of the fast-food chain were happy to just be able to get some food, the wait during lockdown seems to have made others a little more impatient.  Over the weekend a woman took to social media to share an awkward experience she had at a McDonald's drive-thru - but it turns out it's not quite what it seems.  The woman, from Canberra, Australia, claimed that she'd been placing her order when a young lady behind her began honking her horn to get her to hurry up.  Finding this behaviour rather rude, the woman said she hatched a plan to teach the other driver a lesson.  She revealed all in a post on the Canberra Notice Board group on Facebook, reports news.com.au.  It read: "I was in a long McDonald's drive-thru this morning and the young lady behind me honked her horn because I was taking too long to place my order.  I thought to myself, 'take the high road'.

So when I paid for my food at the first window, I paid for both our orders.  "The lad at the counter must have told her what I'd done as she leaned out the window, waved and mouthed 'thank you', obviously embarrassed I had repaid her rudeness with kindness."

But here comes the real kicker.  She added: "So when I got to the second window I showed both receipts and took her food too.  Now she has to go back to the end of the queue and start all over again."

Brutal!