Author Topic: David Tennant and wife Georgia take their fifth child Birdie, 5 months, out....  (Read 1663 times)

PippaJane

• Administrator
    • View Profile
A cheerful article for a change!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8114037/David-Tennant-wife-Georgia-fifth-child-Birdie-5-months-stroll.html

David Tennant and wife Georgia take their fifth child Birdie, 5 months, out for a stroll during rare outing after confirming their baby's name

By Rianne Addo For Mailonline

Published: 15:17, 15 March 2020 | Updated: 15:54, 15 March 2020

David Tennant and his wife Georgia enjoyed a refreshing stroll with their fifth child Birdie in west London on Saturday.  The Doctor Who star, 48, was every inch the doting father as he pushed their five-month-old in a buggy, while the actress, 35, walked their adorable pet pooch.  The couple was seen for the first time since confirming their baby's name, after their son Ty, 17, accidentally let the moniker slip during an appearance on Lorraine.  Award-winning thespian David appeared to be sporting a new look as he ditched his stubble beard in favour of a thick mustache.  The Hamlet star looked typically cool in a patterned brown coat, indigo jeans and a dark red jumper, which he accessorised with a baker boy hat and brown footwear.  Merlin actress Georgia, meanwhile, kept warm in a black longline black coat and wore her tresses in a straight fashion.  Earlier this month, blonde beauty Georgia shared a snap of her newest art piece created from scrabble tiles, which made up the names of herself, David and their five children.  The couple share Tyler, who David adopted in 2012, along with Olive, eight, Wilfred, six, Doris, five, and Birdie.  Georgia who is yet to reveal Birdie's gender captioned the post #teamtennant.'  She confirmed the arrival of her fifth child in October with a hilarious Instagram post, as she compared the birth to that of David's Good Omens co-star Michael Sheen's daughter Lyra.   Tyler revealed the name of his youngest sibling during an appearance on Lorraine, excitedly telling the host he wanted to give a shout-out to his family.  He said: 'Hi mum, I love you, mummy. Hi dad, Wilfred, Olive, Doris, Birdie I love you all. Sorry, I've always wanted to do that,' which led Lorraine to agree that he 'had all the family covered.'

During the interview, Ty also spoke of the moment he met his adopted dad on the set of Doctor Who when he was just five years old.  The budding actor spoke of his close bond with the sci-fi superstar whom he calls his father, and why he would love to be the third Doctor in the family.  David met Ty's mum Georgia when she had a guest role in the 2008 episode The Doctor's Daughter and it was then when Ty met his TV hero.  It was great, I was five when I first met my dad, my mum was working on Doctor Who at the time,' Ty said.  'I watched him on TV as the hero, and it was crazy how much your life can change.'

Ty has followed in his father and mother's footsteps, starring as Tom in H. G. Wells' War of The Worlds.  The talented teenager has also appeared in Casualty and made his big-screen debut with the role of young Christopher Wisemanin 2019's Tolkien.

Lost Soul

• View Profile
David Tennant is one of my favourite 'Doctors'  :biggrin: